Wine Tour Croatia
NOTES:Please have in mind that hotel accommodation is on a request so we would have to check the availability for every of these hotels depending on exact dates that your clients would require.
During the year train ride through Konavle vineyards is available on Tuesday and Saturday, and during the high season is also available on Friday.
On day 4 (HD excursion to Mosor) it is necessary to bring footwear such as joggers or hiking shoes, a hat, sun cream, water.
- 2 BB in Agrotourism Duvancic*, Razvode, Šibenik
- 2 BB in hotel Tragos 3*, Trogir
- 2 BB in hotel Konavle 3*, Konavle
- Tourist taxes
- Private transfers according to the itinerary
- Guided sightseeing of Šibenik with local English speaking guide
- Guided sightseeing of Split with local English speaking guide
- Guided sightseeing of Dubrovnik with local English speaking guide
- Entrance fee for National Park Paklenica (day 2)
- Wine tasting at local winery + lunch (day 2)
- Wine tasting at local winery + lunch, Kastel Kambelovac (day 3)
- HD excursion to Mosor + lunch (day 4)
- Wine tasting at local winery, Peljesac peninsula (day 5)
- Entrance fee for city walls, Ston (day 5)
- Oyster tasting in Ston (day 5)
- Presentation of silk production (day 6)
- Lunch at agro tourism, Konavle (day 6)
- Entrance fee for tourist train ride through Konavle vineyards (day 6)
What’s Not Included
- International air tickets
- Domestic air tickets
- Airport taxes
- Overseas medical insurance.
- Croatia visa charges.
- Drinks during meals, Porterages, tips
- Any items of personal nature such as laundry, shopping, telephone bill etc.
- Taxes as applicable to Govt. of India
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘What’s Included’ head