Splendors of Turkey
This 7 days/6 nights tour showcases Turkey as a unique country: a rich, layered and magical world full of history, culture, gastronomy, humanity and commerce – increasingly Europeanized, yet still unspoiled and innocent. With more to it than Ottoman minarets and beguiling bazaars, Turkey’s cultural capital is also fashionable and progressive. Spanning both Asia and Europe and divided by the Bosphorus, Istanbul, the capital city, is a unique mix of ancient and modern, of conservative and secular.
- Accommodation at hotels mentioned (or similar) with daily buffet breakfast
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (Meals served will be International cuisine)
- Arrival & departure airport transportation from Ataturk airport in Istanbul on private basis.
- All other airport transfers and sightseeing are on seat in coach basis by air conditioned vehicles.
- Entry to all mentioned sites and museums
- Services of English speaking Representative
What’s Not Included
- International air tickets
- Domestic air tickets
- Airport taxes
- Overseas medical insurance.
- Turkey visa charges.
- Drinks during meals, Porterages, tips
- Any items of personal nature such as laundry, shopping, telephone bill etc.
- Taxes as applicable to Govt. of India
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘What’s Included’ head
- Minimum 2 pax. required for booking
- here will be 25 % of surcharge ( from single occupancy option ) if the participant is only one pax.
- Worldwide Travel reserves the right to alter the tour due to unforeseen circumstances. Worldwide Travel disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control.
- Guests are to be ready on time at the meeting points given by the tour operator.
- We provide, to the best of our ability, a complete itinerary with your tickets.
- However, flight times and carriers are subject to change without notice. It is
- therefore mandatory to reconfirm your departure/return times with the airline in
- question, at least 72 hours prior to departure/return.
- Worldwide Travel is not responsible
- The failure of the client or their agent to obtain required documentation (e.g. health certificates, visa, passports etc).
- The failure of the client to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and check-out places and times.
- Accidents of any kind occurring during the Customer’s independent activities
- Theft, robbery or lost property
- Food poisoning
- Isolation as a result of infections, diseases or any condition likely to endanger the
- health or safety on the tour members or impair their reasonable comfort
- Prior to 30 days FREE CANCELLATION
- Between 29-15 days 50% of the land package cost
- Between 14-07 days 80% of the land package cost
- Less than 07 days 100% of the land package cost
- Bank charges will be carried by customer
- Flight tickets are %100 penalty