A 3 day and 2 Night getaway to Tamil Nadu’s most sought after places. Take a walk on the pristine promenade beach, shop till you drop at the factory outlet stores, eat till you burp and come back with a memory of a beautiful and purposeful break.
Drive (3.5 hours) to Pondicherry (or Puducherry- which means New Town), a French colonial settlement in India until 1954, is now a Union Territory town formed out of four exclaves of former French India and bound by the southeastern Tamil Nadu state.
Its French legacy is preserved in its French Quarter, with tree-lined streets, mustard-colored colonial villas and chic boutiques. A seaside promenade runs along the Bay of Bengal and passes several statues, including a 4m-high Gandhi Memorial.
- 3* or 5* accommodation for 2 nights with Breakfast
- Vehicle with driver for 2 nights and 3 days
- All toll charges
- Entry to Matri Mandir
- Complimentary souvenir goody bag
What’s Not Included
- Meals apart from Breakfast Personal expenses during the trip
- Tips and portrage
- Charges for Snorkeling, Surfing, Scuba Diving or any other such activity
- Service tax as applicable
- Guide and the charges for the same (optional requirement)
Hotels (3 Star Hotel)
- Grand Serenaa
- Hotel Abirami Residency
Hotels (5 Star Hotel)
- Promenade Hotel
- Le Dupleix