7Days / 6Nights Istanbul Cappadoccia
Cappadocia | Devrent | Kaymakli Underground City | Istanbul | Bosphorus | Monk’s ValleyPasabagi | Goreme Open Air Museum | Prince’s Islands
- Valleys and Underground Cities, Rock Cut Churhes , Open Air Museum of Goreme, Mystical Cappadocia, Indian Dinner, Istanbul, Bosphorus Cruise, Day trip to Prince’s Islands, Ottoman Palaces, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Sultanahmet Square
- 03 Nights In Istanbul, 03 Nights in Cappadocia
- Roundtrip Airport transfers by de luxe-non smoking coaches
- Meals As Mentioned In The Itenerary ( In Veg and Non Veg Selections )
- 01 Original Indian Dinner Complimentry
- Indian Dinner
- Accommodate in private jacuzzi room on arrival day
- All the tours are performed with professional English speaking guides
- Museum & Site entrances, Autopark Fees, Local Taxes
What’s Not Included
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks at Meals
- Tips and porterages
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘PACKAGE INCLUDES’ head
- Visa Charges
- Optional Tours
- Minimum 2 pax. required for booking
- There will be 25 % of surcharge ( from single occupancy option ) if the participant is only one pax.
- Worldwide Travel reserves the right to alter the tour due to unforeseen circumstances. Worldwide Travel disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control.
- Guests are to be ready on time at the meeting points given by the tour operator.
- We provide, to the best of our ability, a complete itinerary with your tickets.
- However, flight times and carriers are subject to change without notice. It is
- therefore mandatory to reconfirm your departure/return times with the airline in
- question, at least 72 hours prior to departure/return.
- South Cappadocia Tour
- Worldwide Travel is not responsible ;
- Any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- The failure of the client or their agent to obtain required documentation (e.g. health certificates, visa, passports etc).
- The failure of the client to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and check-out places and times.
- Accidents of any kind occurring during the Customer’s independent activities
- Food poisoning
- Isolation as a result of infections, diseases or any condition likely to endanger the
- health or safety on the tour members or impair their reasonable comfort
- Prior to 30 days FREE CANCELLATION
- Between 29-15 days 50% of the land package cost
- Between 14-07 days 80% of the land package cost
- Less than 07 days 100% of the land package cost
- Bank charges will be carried by customer
- Flight tickets are %100 penalty